Fancy Feet Dance Studio was founded in 1992 by Emily Kay Tillman.
It is the proud home to over 300 students, ranging in age from two through
adult. The professional staff at Fancy Feet Dance Studio have the credentials and talent that
bring a wide variety and creative artistry to the school, with the principal
ethic of teaching children and adults alike to perform from the heart.
To Our Incredible Fancy Feet Dance Community,
We have attached our most updated winter session schedule to this email.
Winter session begins Monday, January 10th, 2022. Please note:
- We will be out of the office for the rest of this week, and will be checking emails starting Monday of next week!
- We request that all current students who have received recent vaccinations, (and that we do not already have vaccines on file for) to send us a photo copy via email prior to the start of the next session.
- Note that classes are listed by the location that they are held on the most updated schedule ~ either indoors in studio A or studio B, or outside under the Tent, or Parking Terrace Lot. Any modifications to this schedule will always be emailed in advance of a change happening.
- On Friday, January 7th, we will email a newsletter with our outdoor masking policy that may fluctuate as necessary outdoors for the ultimate safety of our community. We ask everyone to remain flexible with us on everything from masks, to location, and even to rain... as our only mission is the safety and happiness of our dancers, faculty and families. This is all new to us, and we can only do our best.
- We remind you that costumes are being ordered for our June 11th recital, and to please send in your tuition to reserve your class space for winter by January 3rd to guarantee space in your classes. We are strictly limiting class enrollment both indoors and outdoors, and cannot hold your current space if tuition is not sent in on time.
We wish our community a safe, happy, healthy, and loving New Year. We thank you for your kindness and your understanding as we navigate 2022 in the only way we know how...with our very best intentions and filled with love, community and dance.
Emily Tillman, Director